ABOUT THE BRAND
Rip Curl is one of the top surf brands, belonging to the “Big Three” along Billabong and Quiksilver&Roxy. Founded in 1969 on the East Coast of Australia, Rip Curl is still going strong by specializing in their niche: surf wear, accessories, but most importantly – they make an awesome variety of wetsuit for everyone out there. It doesn’t matter what your age, sex, or skill level is, there’s always something more than to be expected from Rip Curl. The Brand is also well known by sponsoring a bunch of athletes!
Alongside with the latest technology, Rip Curl seems to be focusing on being warm during the sessions, so you can’t miss once you’re looking for a warm and durable springsuit or steamer wetsuit!
What Is The Difference Between E-Bomb / G-Bomb / FlashBomb / FlashBomb Heatseeker?
- E-BOMB – Zipless wetsuits for Men. E6 Neoprene. Technologically between Dawn Patrol and Flashbomb. Mid-High End Wetsuits.
- G-BOMB – Zipless wetsuits for Females. E4 Neoprene. Awesome summer, spring, and winter wetsuits for women!
- FLASH BOMB – Chest-Zip and Zipless ultimate high-end performance wetsuits.
- FLASH BOMB HEATSEEKER series uses a neoprene called Flex Energy which generates heat when stretched. Warmest High-End suits available.
Check Out on Youtube “How To Put On A Zipless Wetsuit“
- Thicknesses: 6/4, 5/4, 5/3, 4/3, 3/2, 0.5mm
- Types: Hooded full suit, Full wetsuit, Short-arm&long-leg, Long-sleeve short-leg, Long Jane, Hood Vest, Cap, Hood, Shorts
- Zippers: Chest Zip, Zipless, Front Zip
- Price: 100-600 USD
- Rip Curl Wetsuit Ranking: 4/4
Total Score: 4.8/5
Rip Curl FlashBomb Review
Exclusive E5 Flash lining is as flexible as traditional double lined neoprene allowing unrestricted stretch and warmth on the entire suit. Lightweight, yet extremely warm and quick drying.
- E5 Flash Lining – Provides stretch, warmth, and is super fast drying
- E5 Seams – Taped with E5 lining for extra comfort and the seam sealing
- Internal E5 flash lining tape in the arms provides maximum durability and while maintaining insane flexibility
- Mesh Skin – Absorbs solar rays and reduces wind chill
- 100% External Aquaban Plus Tape
- Quick Drying – Allows you to surf multiple times per day without putting on a cold and wet suit!
Rip Curl FlashBomb HeatSeeker Review
The most technically advanced cold water wetsuit with super quick drying qualities
Flex Energy Neoprene – A revolutionary neoprene that generates heat when stretched. As you move through the water, the Flex Energy lining will activate and heat your wetsuit.
Liquid Mesh – Superior stretch smooth mesh panels that absorb solar heat and reduce wind chill
Thermo Shield – More durable than smooth neoprene, Thermo Shield increases warmth by removing wind chill from the arms
E5 Flash Lining – Two engineered layers that funnel water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung. The warmest and most comfortable lining available.
Rip Curl E-Bomb / G-Bomb
The ultimate high-performance wetsuit – Featuring Rip Curl’s latest E6 neoprene with Thermo Lining throughout the entire suite and combined with newest zip free entry system for maximum paddling freedom and water seal
How To Choose
- TYPE – Determine which type of wetsuit do you need: Hooded full suit, short sleeve springsuit, or just the top.
- THICKNESS – Choose the right thickness for the season.
- SIZE – Make sure you get exactly the right size. When you have to choose between two sizes, weight is more important than the height.
Thickness Recommendation Chart
Shop for the best Flashbomb / Flashbomb Heatseeker / E-Bomb Surf Wetsuits For Men on AMAZON
Rip Curl Men’s Wetsuit Size Chart
Metric / Imperial
167,5cm to 193cm / 54.5kg to 113.5kg
5’6″ to 6’4″ / 120lbs to 250lbs
FlashBomb Heatseeker Men’s
5/4 Hooded Full Wetsuit Chest Zip
Shop for Best Rip Curl Flashbomb / G-Bomb Surf Wetsuits for Women on AMAZON
Rip Curl Women’s Wetsuit Size Chart
Metric / Imperial
152.5cm to 180.5cm / 5’0″ to 5’11”
45.5kg to 72.5kg / 100lbs – 160lbs
Shop Flashbomb / E-Bomb wetsuits for the Youth (To be updated!)
4/3 Full Wetsuit Zipperless
3/2 Full Wetsuit Zip Free
Thank you and have a great one!