Belonging to the Big Three with Billabong and Quiksilver&Roxy, Rip Curl is one of the top surf wetsuit brands in the business. Founded in 1969 on the East Coast of Australia, Rip Curl is still going strong by specializing in their niche which is surfwear, accessories, but most importantly – surf wetsuit. The Brand is also well known by sponsoring a bunch of athletes!
What Is The Difference Between E-Bomb / G-Bomb / FlashBomb / FlashBomb Heatseeker?
- E-BOMB – Zipless wetsuits for Men. E6 Neoprene. Technologically between Dawn Patrol and Flashbomb. Mid-High End Wetsuits.
- G-BOMB – Zipless wetsuits for Females. E4 Neoprene. Awesome summer, spring, and winter wetsuits for women!
- FLASH BOMB – Chest-Zip and Zipless ultimate high-end performance wetsuits.
- FLASH BOMB HEATSEEKER series uses a neoprene called Flex Energy which generates heat when stretched. Warmest High-End suits available.
Youtube – How to Put on a Zipless Wetsuit
- Thicknesses: 6/4, 5/4, 5/3, 4/3, 3/2, 0.5mm
- Types: Hooded full suit, Full wetsuit, Short-arm&long-leg, Long-sleeve short-leg, Long Jane, Hood Vest, Cap, Hood, Shorts
- Zippers: Chest Zip, Zipless, Front Zip
- Price: 100-600 USD
- Rip Curl Wetsuit Ranking: 4/4
Rip Curl FlashBomb Review
Exclusive E5 Flash lining is as flexible as traditional double lined neoprene allowing unrestricted stretch and warmth on the entire suit. Lightweight, yet extremely warm and quick drying.
- E5 Flash Lining – Provides stretch, warmth, and is super fast drying
- E5 Seams – Taped with E5 lining for extra comfort and the seam sealing
- Internal E5 flash lining tape in the arms provides maximum durability and while maintaining insane flexibility
- Mesh Skin – Absorbs solar rays and reduces wind chill
- 100% External Aquaban Plus Tape
- Quick Drying – Allows you to surf multiple times per day without putting on a cold and wet suit!
Rip Curl FlashBomb HeatSeeker Review
The most technically advanced cold water wetsuit with super quick drying qualities
- Flex Energy Neoprene – A revolutionary neoprene that generates heat when stretched. As you move through the water, the Flex Energy lining will activate and heat your wetsuit.
- Liquid Mesh – Superior stretch smooth mesh panels that absorb solar heat and reduce wind chill
- Thermo Shield – More durable than smooth neoprene, Thermo Shield increases warmth by removing wind chill from the arms
- E5 Flash Lining – Two engineered layers that funnel water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung. The warmest and most comfortable lining available.
Rip Curl E-Bomb / G-Bomb
The ultimate high-performance wetsuit – Featuring Rip Curl’s latest E6 neoprene with Thermo Lining throughout the entire suite and combined with the newest zip free entry system for maximum paddling freedom and water seal
How to Choose
- TYPE – Determine which type of wetsuit do you need: Hooded full suit, short sleeve spring suit, or just the top.
- THICKNESS – Choose the right thickness for the season.
- SIZE – Make sure you get exactly the right size. When you have to choose between two sizes, weight is more important than the height.
Thickness Recommendation Chart
Flashbomb / Flashbomb Heatseeker / E-Bomb Surf Wetsuits For Men on AMAZON
Rip Curl Men’s Wetsuit Size Chart
Metric / Imperial
167,5cm to 193cm / 54.5kg to 113.5kg
5’6″ to 6’4″ / 120lbs to 250lbs
FlashBomb Heatseeker Men’s
5/4 Hooded Full Wetsuit Chest Zip
Shop for Best Rip Curl Flashbomb / G-Bomb Surf Wetsuits for Women on AMAZON
Rip Curl Women’s Wetsuit Size Chart
Metric / Imperial
152.5cm to 180.5cm / 5’0″ to 5’11”
45.5kg to 72.5kg / 100lbs – 160lbs
Shop Flashbomb / E-Bomb wetsuits for the Youth (To be updated!)