The Syncro series wetsuits are quite popular due to their great value. These wetsuits look good, perform well, and leave you with plenty of money leftover. Whether you’ll looking for a wetsuit for
ABOUT THE BRAND. Quiksilver, along with Billabong and Rip Curl, belongs to the “Big Three” surf companies which started out in the 70’s East Coast of Australia. Quiksilver is a well-favored brand by many athletes all around the world. Specializing in snowboarding/surfing wear and gear, Quiksilver has a distinctive focus towards the boardsports.
More Quiksilver Wetsuits:
Quiksilver Highline – Quiksilvers High-end wetsuits range
Quiksilver Syncro Wetsuit Overview
THICKNESSES: 5/4/3 | 4/3 | 3/2 | 2/2 | 1.5mm
ZIPS: Back Zip, Chest Zip
TYPES: Hooded full suit, Shorty, Long-sleeve Top, Boots, Hoods
PRICE: Under $200 for Syncro, $200+ for Syncro Plus
Syncro Specifications & Features
What is the difference between Syncro and Syncro Plus (+)? Syncro Plus has the LFS (Liquid Flex Seals)
1.WarmFlight®X1 – Far-Infrared thermal lining on the back panel transforms body heat into infrared energy to generate & maintain warmth. Mineral-enriched fibers to insulate and retain body heat longer. Its unique construction helps expel water so you stay warmer and it helps to dry the suit faster.
2. Fn 100% StretchFlight x2 limestone-derived neoprene warm, light & flexible. Air cell-rich limestone that minimizes water absorption for increased warmth and decreased weight.
“Warmth just got lighter”
3. PK® #8 plastic zip
4. Liquid Flex Seal (LFS) – A stretchy, flexible liquid tape that seals GBS stitched seams.
“LFS refuses to leak”
Syncro Plus feature
5. Thermal Smoothie – Super flexible, wind & water repellent to keep you warmer.
6. Ecto-Flex Knee Pads – durable, lightweight & flexible. Protects you and your board
7. GBS Seams (glued and blindstitched) – For maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
“Keeping you warmer for longer”
8. Glideskin Neck Seal – Available on Chest zip wetsuits, an ultra-smooth liner for superior comfort and a watertight seal
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Rinse with cool water and drip dry out of direct sunlight
Want your wetsuit to last longer? Check out our Wetsuit Care Guide.
Syncro’s CONs: Being an entry-level wetsuit, the Syncro is rather basic for a needy user. Limited size availability for larger dudes.
Quiksilver Syncro is equivalent to O’Neill’s Epic, Rip Curl’s Dawn Patrol,
What I personally like about the Syncro is that it allows everyone to get a glimpse of what it’s like to wear a well-known surf brand wetsuit. The Syncro series has plenty of decent spring suits and steamers. By paying less than $200 you don’t have to sacrifice your warmth or flexibility – that’s something which was hard to come by just five years ago!
I’ve used the Syncro’s 3/2 Back Zip springsuit for surfing in New Zealand during the summer, and I must say it was really lightweight, fits snug and it’s warm enough on it’s recommended thickness range. Very easy to put on and get off, dries rather quick as well. Perfect for warm weather freediving or swimming as well.
Shop Men’s Quiksilver Syncro on AMAZON
3/2 Full Wetsuit Back Zip
5/4/3 Full Wetsuit Back Zip
Shop Men’s Quiksilver Syncro PLUS on AMAZON
Syncro Plus 5/4/3 Full Wetsuit Chest Zip
Shop Youths Quiksilver Syncro on AMAZON
2/2 Shorty Back Zip
How To Choose
- TYPE – Determine which type of wetsuit do you need or want: Chest/Back-Zip, Shorty, or a Full Wetsuit.
- THICKNESS – Choose the right thickness for the season.
- SIZE – Make sure you get exactly the right size. When you have to choose between two sizes, weight is more important than the height.
Quiksilver Wetsuit Size Chart
Metric / Imperial
168cm to 188cm / 5’6″ to 6’2″
57kg to 104kg / 125lbs to 230lbs